How to download You Tube videos to Computer
One of the most popular website to view all kind of videos posted by people around the world is You Tube. One can just enter the You Tube website and search any kind of videos on the subject you like. You Tube has been designed to only allow users to watch and view videos on their website. Many users want to save their favorite videos to their computer so they can watch them without being connected to the Internet or so they can watch them on other devices.
You Tube downloader will convert video to more than 20 popular formats, including AVI, MPEG, DivX, XVid, FLV, 3GP, DVD, QuickTime, MP3, etc. This easy-to-use You Tube downloader can convert video for any portable device or DVD player.
You Tube videos do not have any options to download in your PC. In order to download or convert the video, we need a software such as:
1. USeesoft Free You Tube Downloader. It can help you download You Tube videos with fast speed. This tool is easy to use. You can add direct URL of You Tube video which you want to download and then click “Ok” button to start downloading.
2. Chester Soft video downloader. It will help you to download any video from the Internet and convert it to any desired format. This You Tube downloader allows you to download high-quality video from more than 800+ video websites,
And there are several software programs that you can install in your computer that will be able to download the video to your hard drive. This kind of feature can be very convenient as you no longer have to wait for the whole video to load in your browser in order for you to watch it without interruption.
You can both download the program, and install it in your computer, or you can try and do it manually. Downloading videos from You Tube isn’t that complicated. All you need to do is follow these instructions and you will be able to enjoy hours of uninterrupted entertainment.
1. The first step is by going to the You Tube website. Then, choose the video you want to save. After doing this, right click on the webpage and choose “view source” in the options menu of your Internet Explorer browser or you can choose “view page source” if you are using Firefox browser.
2. Press “CTRL + F” to search for a word “player2.swf”. And notice there is a HTML line like this:
3. Replace the “/player2.swf” to “http://www.youtube.com/get_video” and it will become:
4. Paste it to the “Address Bar” at top of your browser and press “Enter”. Then it will prompt you to save the video. REMEMBER to name your video with the “.flv” extension at the end of the filename. A correct example would be something like “myvideo.flv”.
Once the .flv file has been downloaded to your computer, you’ll need a player that supports .flv files as VLC media player, FLV Player or Windows Media Player.
Keep in mind that the video you have saved just now is in Flash Video Format. It is the standard file format You Tube use to play video on their website. So, your Windows Media Player might not able to play the video. Just download and install it on your computer you will be able to watch the video you saved just now.